lots of smartphones available in the Indian market but who is best? it is very confusing. I went to solve your problem. Redmi note 4 is the best smartphone.
Redmi Note 4 (Gold, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)
Upgrade to the Redmi Note 4 and experience power like never before. The Redmi Note 4 offers high-speed performance along with a long battery life.
Stay Connected, All Day
You will never have to say, “Sorry, ran out of battery,” again. The Redmi Note 4 comes with a 4100 mAh rechargeable battery that keeps you connected all day.
Multitasking at its Best
Switching between apps or launching apps won’t take forever with the Redmi Note 4, thanks to the octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor. To add more power to you, the Redmi Note 4 is 20% more power efficient than the Redmi Note 3.
With 4 GB RAM, you can experience better gaming and greater sustained performance with this dual SIM smartphone.
If you love clicking photos, from the flock of birds in the sky to the food you eat, then you are going to love using the Redmi Note 4’s 13 MP CMOS camera with a backside illumination (BSI) and larger pixels. Capture stunning pictures with true-to-life colors and share them on social media. It also comes with Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) for 0.1s ultra-fast focusing which allows you to capture moving objects without any blur.
Before your date, make sure you click a selfie. With this Redmi Note 4, you can click beautiful selfies, thanks to its 5 MP front camera.
What makes the Redmi Note 4 stand out in the crowd is its flaunt-worthy design. The glossy anodized antenna lines and CNC finish on the back along with the metallic luster make this smartphone a classy and sophisticated accessory that defines your style. The 2.5D curved glass and deceptively slim-and-tapered sides make it comfortable for you to pick up and hold this phone.
If music is what keeps you going, then you?re going to love the Redmi Note 4. The speaker grille is placed at the bottom for great sound dispersion and frees up the back of the phone. When you?re working out at the gym or camping outdoors, music played through this speaker will keep you going.
Forget about complicated passwords and patterns. The Redmi Note 4 comes with a fingerprint sensor which unlocks the phone easily.
With 64 GB storage, you can store all that you want, from movies to music, photos to files, without worrying about running out of storage. You can also expand the storage space to up to 128 GB.
In The Box
- Handset, USB Cable, Adapter, SIM Tray Remover Pin, User Guide,
- Warranty Card
- Redmi Note 4
- Dual Sim
Hybrid Sim Slot
- 4GB RAM
- One Speaker (Bottom Opening), Active Noise Cancellation
- 5.5 inch
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Full HD
- Adreno 506
Other Display Features
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1, 2.5D Glass, 72% NTSC Color Gamut, Night Display,
- Reading Mode, Color Temperature Adjustment
Os & Processor Features
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64-bit Octa Core 2GHz
- Octa Core
Processor Clock Speed
- 2 GHz
- GSM – 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz; WCDMA – 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz;
- 4G LTE (TDD) – B40, LTE (FDD) – B3 / B5
Memory & Storage Features
- 64 GB
- 4 GB
- 128 GB
Supported Memory Card Type
Memory Card Slot Type
- Hybrid Slot
Call Log Memory
Primary Camera Available
Primary Camera Features
- f2.0 Aperture, 0.1s Ultra-fast PDAF, CMOS Camera, 1.12 micrometre Larger
- Pixels, 720p at 120 fps Slow-motion Video Recording, 5p Lens Element,
- Backside illumination (BSI) Technology
Secondary Camera Available
Secondary Camera Features
- f2.0 Aperture, Face Recognition, 1080p Full HD Video Recording, Smart and
- Pro Beautify
Full HD Recording
Video Recording Resolution
- 1920 x 1080
- 30 fps
- 4G VOLTE, 3G
- 4G LTE, 4G LTE
- 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi
Micro USB Port
- 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5 mm
- Google Maps
- Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- MIUI 8
- 401 PPI
- 64 GB
- Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-Compass, Accelerometer,
- Gyroscope, Hall Sensor
Upgradable Operating System
- Android – Nougat
- RAM Type: LPDDR3, Metal Back with Polished Antenna Lines, Fingerprint
- Scanner, Battery: 4100 mAh (Typ) / 4000 mAh (min)
- AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MP3, AMR, FLAC
- MP4, M4V, MKV, XVID, Supports H.265, H.264, H.263, MPEG4
Battery & Power Features
- 4100 mAh
- 76 mm
- 151 mm
- 8.4 mm
- 165 g
- 1 Year for Mobile & 6 Months for Accessories
if you buy Redmi note 4 so click here – http://fkrt.it/BliE9TuuuN